Thursday, June 26, 2008

Erm...

2ml I'm going to work at kuantan for 3 days long as a promoter for fernleaf calciyum new flavour[choco-oren]..hehe..excited.. actually juz wan to enjoy ter.company pay all the fees..include hotel,food n transport as well..juz take it as a trip for me..No nit to pay at all..hehe..it's better than I pay myself.. Oh ya..Tis satur my best fren big day..May yee..I can't cele wif u le..so happy birthday ya..all the best.. 2day can't rush to meet my collge fren..haiz..hv to go office take all the props n uniform..N 1 more things..i duno WTH ..all the things including the chat,posm,cooler box,height measurer etc..i hv to brings it all to kuantan..den how to take bus..i won't carry so many stupid things n take bus,,so i decided to brings certain stuff..other juz leave it..dun bother..THe posm is so big..i nit to carry it to take bus..so @^@#^$&%*%&%%^%*^*^?"> they supposed to sen all the props to kuantan wad..y so palia..haiz..i wont bother it la..the height measurer is quite long..I juz wont bring it..i think nobody know de la.. Going to buy bus ticket..

0 comments: