Friday, November 21, 2008

Exam over

I'm having 1 month plus holidays here..suppost to b 4 month holidays but i gona take summer course....it's bcuz i hv to retake sum subs..haiz..Exam finished on tuesday..wao...feels so free now..i can sleep sleep sleep...can watch my fav programme..can do watever i wan..

Tis few days..feels wana suicide..my august wages still pending..i wan to pay my phone bill.....tat supervisor keep giving me stupid reason..den hav sum problem on my tuition fees..ptptn wil oni make payment by refering my last sem result.my pointer is low..they may suspend the next payment..ahhh...haiz..den bout job...they asked me work after exam..now they told me bla bla bla..n hv to wait till dec...y dun they inform me earlier so tat i can go on to other job..-.-
i realised tat i dont hav much fren..y?i duno..i juz hard to get new fren..juz feels shy..lack of self confidence...I feels so down ytd..m i thinking too much..i think i m not.....feels so dissapointed.

2 comments:

Adrianne Chai Huey said...

what happened to your ptptn? Sorry I don't really know ptptn procedure, hope to see you online n tell me more about it ..

don't worry bout having friends. Slowly you will get new friends. Sometimes you just need to take some initiative to talk to ppl and I don't find anything wrong with you making new frens.

Just find me in msn if you hv any problems ya!

ÞîňĢ™ said...

Huey..thx..talk to u through msn