Saturday, March 14, 2009

ERm.....

Saturday here....huhu...last weekend was busy working for 3 days long at Giant Kinara...my responsibilities was jaga kids..babies...thats so so so fun...cuz i love kids...all of them looks so cute..pretty..handsome..but i dun dare to take picture wit them...i worried their parents dun like it...aiks...

Started a new sem... in week 3 now...alotz of stuff hav to read up...sigh...i got class everyday...quite tired..always lack of sleep...=.=......
I felt very upset these few days...some fren being ''childish'' to me..although they din show it in front of me..I duno wad i did.....duno....Im so hurt when i heard something...i hurt i hurt i hurt....I heart u all but u all hurt me.Am I troubled u all sometimes?am i thinking too much?i thinks.....time will proving it..is ok for me if u dun like me..but dun show it behind me...juz vomit out in front of me!!!Silly me
something that bring happiness to me....yup.happy.tonite football match...I can smile,laugh in front of tv without any reasons when im watching the match.MAnunited vs Liverpool..nervous me.dun miss it frenz.
Almost every1 turns to 21years old...cele their birthday...of cuz I attent.
我习惯了!从介意到不介意。一切一切我已没感觉了!

1 comments:

Adrianne Chai Huey said...

Don't worry lar girl.. Everything will be fine soon. I had some of my best friends who had forgotten my birthday when I was in Miri. Although you are hurt at the moment, but you will get over it soon..

Heard that you are sick, hope you're fine. Just don't think too much..

Liverpool owned MU.. huhu!!~