Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holiday over

My 1 month 2 weeks holiday OVER..mmmmmm........wad i did during tis holiday??i think i din did much...
I worked..I went Kuantan work,consider a trip ba..
I din clean up my room
I failed to diet..haha..
Anyway..holiday end..a new sem..Yr 2 sem 1..my timetable consider ok la..
Ytd went to colg..hv my 3 lecture..the same lecturer..sob sob..wad to do..lol..2ml another lecture again..den next week all the tutorial class start lu..ytd during my break time..i went pyramid hv lunch wif luku..who know tat luku so luku 1..watever la..
Tat nite..mom n dad argue..sad..wad to do..every family hv their own problem..even they r rich..I believe it..So i wont think much of it..hope it will settle soon..
2day fetch mom to sum place..den i went bank to paid my car..arghhh..salary almost gone..=.=..den paid my phone bill..bought a blouse 2day..haha..long time i din buy clothes..cuz no money..

0 comments: