2ml is scary...result released...arghh...how..going to fail????god bless me pls..pls..pls..sigh (=.=)
Kinda boring nowadays..wad can i do...hmm..everyday d same.. last wedn went mid catch up a movie [get smart]....not bad..after movie i went to carre4 n bought sum chocolate n chips...hehe..I know it's FAT..keke.. Cum to saturday..meet up collegemate at pyramid juz to take a dinner..a farewell dinner for my fren..he is going to aust tis fri..sad..leave me alone..all the best to u la...tat's a beginning of new life.. Ytd..wake up at 10am...it's 10am..early morning.walao..on9..den fetch mum to sum places...haiz..i'm super boring...juz watched sum hk drama.. 2day..forced myself wake up at 12 noon..although i slept 3am last nite..N the same...did nth here..waiting for the scary result...n later going to bangsar for rebriefing of the fernleaf job..might going to kuantan again tis weekend.. Not sure whether i gain weight or remain same..I think I ate alotz in holidays..especially snacks...aiks... Pls..pls..grade pass is enuf for me..my finance paper..I think result may released tonite..cuz last sem is at nite n it's b4 the date..super nervous ah..bless me pls..bless every1 too..to pass our finance paper..pls pls pls.. The next post will b after result released..hope so it's a good news ba.sigh..Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment